Yea! Another liebster award, this time I’ve been nominated by Zoe who blogs over at Lycrawidow thank you for the nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you – and display your award with pride
- Answer the eleven questions put to you by the person who nominated you
- List 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate and link to other bloggers that you think are deserving of this award
- Give them 11 questions to answer and let them know they’ve been nominated!
So 11 random facts about me.
- I used to be a children rep.
- Z is an ivf baby.
- I’m classed as morbidly obese
- I’m a fussy eater!
- I dye the underneath of my hair red.
- I’m a pretty good drinker 😉
- I don’t wear makeup.
- I prefer to attend a funeral than a wedding.
- I still have my two nans alive.
- I’m a steward down the principality stadium.
- My house is always a mess!
1) Do you have any piercings? If not, would you consider one?
I don’t have any any more, I used to have the top of my ear and my nose pierced, I would love to have them re done and add to the ear too.
2)If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
I think it would be to be able to read minds. I’d love to know what goes on in Z’s head!
3) Why did you start a blog?
I started just to blog to keep an online diary of Z’s milestones and progress. Then autism was mentioned and diagnosed so I thought if I kept blogging and I helped one other person it was worth it.
4) Mayonnaise or Ketchup?
Has to be mayonnaise.
5) Ski holiday or beach holiday? (With or without the kids!)
I’d love to be able to take Z on a ski holdiay. As I was a children’s rep in the alps I learnt to love snowboarding and would love Z to have experience of the deep snow!
6) What is your biggest fear?
What will become of Z if anything happened to me tomorrow.
7) Do you drive? If so what do you drive? If not do you use public transport or lots of walking?
I drive a mini bus for work, my car is a Suzika vitara and I love it!
8) What was the last book you read?
Before I let you in.
9) Everyone has a favorite/least favorite post. Name yours and why?
I think my favourite one is my a-z on autism, as for my least I’m not too sure.
10) What are you struggling with the most right now?
Right now I’m at the hospital waiting on Z to fall asleep so we can do an ecg.
11) What was your first dance song? If you’re not married what is your “couple song”?
First dance was Ed Sheran Firefly.
Up next are my 11 questions.
- What is your favourite book?
- If you could go anywhere in the world,where would you go and why?
- Where was the last place you went on holdiay.
- Do you have any tattoos? If so how many and do they have meanings.
- If someone said you could do out any room in your house which room would it be and why?
- Favourite chocolate bar.
- Summer or winter and why?
- What other blogger would you really want to meet with?
- A night in with food and a mate or a night out in a bar with a group of mates?
- Preferred social media ?
- If you could ask anyone a question who would it be and what question would you ask?