So I’ve been asked to write about my 50 things that make me happy. By Sarah who blogs at http://thehernimanhouse.wordpress.com
(Please let that link work…)
So I have a few minutes before work, let’s give it a shot. I’ll number these bad boys to know where I am!
- My family, yes, my family makes me happy. My husband and son, my parents, sister and grandparents.
- My pooches, yes, they do make me happy most of the time!
- My friends. Yes, I have the best friends.
- My jobs, they make me happy so that I can afford to buy what I want, most of the time!
- The outdoors.,
- When my son does something that I’m not expecting, so a simple instruction he follows I’m super happy!
- Watching greys anatomy.
- A day out with my mates.
- Chatting to people.
- Driving the bus.
- My iPhone.
- My iPad!
- My car, without my car I wouldn’t be able to go anywhere.
- Taking Z to the park.
- Well taking Z anywhere.
- Books, I love reading, anything.
- The summer.
- The snow.
- The beach. ( maybe I’ll hate it when Z is covered in sand!)
- Swimming. Alone or with Z.
- Buying things for Z.
- Going for a meal.
- The smile Z gives me when he just looks at me.
- A bargain.
- My pjs.
- A family BBQ
- The views where I live.
- A tidy house.
- Ice cream.
- Chinese food.
- Twitter, and finding new friends!
- The red in my hair.
- When Z tries something new food wise.
- When Z copies something for the first time.
- A phone call with a mate you’ve not seen in a while.
- A smile from a stranger, there are still nice people in this world.
- People who are in my life, who I don’t see everyday.
- An afternoon out, sat in a beer garden in the sun.
- Watching the stars at night.
- And last but not least…. Me! I make myself happy! Someone has to right?!
Now I’m going to tag….
What 50 things make you happy?