Recently I was nominated to take part in this blogger link up by, teddybearsandcardigans.com
It’s a lady who blogs about looking after her grandson, and the fun you can only get up to as a grandparent! Thank you for nominating me, I must find 7 blogs to carry this fun on!
When I took a look I thought ah that’s easy, 10 questions and finding another 10. to ask, it’s really not as easy as it sounds!
Here are the rules;
•Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog
•Answer the 10 questions given to you
•Nominate 7 bloggers for the award
•Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer
•Display the award on your blog or post
So my answers to the questions teddybearsandcardigans.com set me are as follows.
1. Have you ever met anyone famous? If so how and who? If not, who would you most like to meet?
I’ve met a few, met the pop group steps when I was younger, I queued for hours outside hmv in Cardiff. Met the author of Maisy, I looked after her children when I was a children’s rep.
2. What’s your earliest memory?
Think my earliest memory is walking up through town with my nan.
3. Why did you start blogging?
I started as it was something I had been thinking of for a while, as I made notes of my ivf journey and Z’s milestones , I just started to note it done online instead one day!
4. What is your favourite, and least favourite thing about blogging?
Favourite thing would be reading what other people get up too , and meeting with people after talking to them via social media for a while. The least would be the numbers. I’m lucky I’m not too occupied in the stats and where I am, I’d like to think I’ve made an impact on someone or helped at least one person, even if it’s just a smile!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
It would be in a chalet in the Alps. Not sure what part of the Alps but it would be somewhere with snow! I choose here as I loved my time as a rep, I loved the fresh air every morning, the snow and how close to the stars I felt!
6. What’s the craziest thing you have done in your life so far?
Craziest thing, started to blog maybe!
7. What’s your most treasured possession?
Would it be a Blugh moment for me to say Z?!
8. If a book was written about your life what genre would it be?
Most probably would be a comedy, just for the laughs, maybe a drama.
9. What’s the best Christmas present you’ve ever had?
10. What makes you happy?
Z makes me happy, as without Z I wouldn’t have made such good friends or started blogging.
My questions for you.
1) If you were a cartoon character who would you be and why?
2) What did you want to be when you grew up? Is that what you are now?
3) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
4) You are given the option of either a night out with mates you’ve not seen for ages, at a location you choose, you do not need to pay for anything, or a family weekend away. What would you do and why?
5) What was your first car if you drive?!
6) Why did you decide to start your blog?
7) If your blog was to made into a film who would you want to play you and why.
8) What was the best thing that happened to you in 2015.
9) What do you want to achieve in 2016.
10) If you could take one famous person to lunch who would it be and why?